Welcome! Thank you for your interest in Walkerville Public Schools.
Current Job Openings
Custodian (PDF) Deadline 9/18/18
Substitute Positions: Paraprofessional, Custodial, Food Service, or Transportation
Submit an Application for Employment (PDF) and we will contact you to schedule a brief meeting with our Superintendent.
Walkerville Public Schools will be contraccting with EDUStaff beginning in the 2018/2019 school year.
- How to sign up with EDUStaff: go to www.edustaff.org and select “Start an Application”
- Reminder that all substitute teachers will need to provide a copy of their OFFICIAL transcripts
- All employees will be required to provide evidence of completing Seclusion and Restraint training
- EDUStaff will apply for the substitute teachers 2018-2019 Substitute Teaching Permit. Their current permit will expire 8/31/18. The cost is still $45, payable to the State of Michigan.
- Any questions regarding the application process, please contact EDUStaff Recruiter, Cody Johnson, at 877-974-6338 ext. 144 or firstname.lastname@example.org